Busy Days: Practice for when there is no Time
- Are you immersed in family responsibilities or long office hours?
- Do you need more than 1 or 2 cups of coffee a day to keep you going?
- Do you spend hours at night tossing and turning, checking the clock?
- Do you have a hard time relaxing the mind and body?
- Do you feel anxious, vulnerable and stressed?
If answering yes to any of these questions, then today's workshop may be just what you need.
It is when we are the most stressed that we need time for relaxation the most. Yet we often end up in a vicious circle feeling like there is no time for self-care or slowing down, because the pressure is on.
"The pace of our culture is a kind of violence to our bodies and natural rhythms. When we are speeding forward we can't touch this moment, we aren't here for ourselves, for each other, for our lives"
Today's workshop will offer you ways to bring restorative moments and energy into your busy life.
You will come away with practices and techniques that you can do when you're on the go, a practice for the office and a practice for at home or on vacation.
Give yourself the gift and investment of this 3-hour workshop and experience how relaxation will bring you energy, efficiency, clarity of mind and a restorative sleep.
Sunday February 24
1pm - 4pm