Friday October 5, November 2, December 7
5:30pm - 7:00pm
with Siri Kirin (Kiki)
Fee per session:
$25 (regular), $20 (studio pass holder)
This evening we will enter a deep state of relaxation through meditation, Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep with awareness) and sound healing with the Gong.
No water is involved in a Gong Bath; the pulses of sound cause the cells of the body to vibrate sympathetically with the frequencies produced by the instruments, delivering a massage at a level below conscious awareness - though sometimes this can be felt as tingling sensations in the body.
The effect can be to stimulate a healing response in muscles, joints, and tendons, and - because the brain easily enters a meditative brainwave state, there may also be a reduction in stress responses.
Is like a very deep and lasting massage, by tuning the physical body and soul to the greatest possible resonance, while totally letting go.
Benefits of Gong Baths
* Release Stress and Tension
* Clear out old patterns and blocks from your body enabling healing
* Brings you into a deep state of relaxation
* Increase your vital life force and improves circulation
* Strengthen your nervous & Glandular System
* Strengthens your immunity
* Brings peace to your mind
* Awaken your intuition and access inner wisdom